Understand how analytics tools can improve the business, optimize the end-customer experience, and develop solutions to support pre-sales work, including but not limited to proposals, function demonstrations, seminars, etc.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Familiar with the capabilities and business value of different analysis tools.
- Participate in internal and external communication, including the client side, digital transformation department, BD team and partners, collect and update project information in a timely manner, and promote the coordination of solution-related resources.
- Investigate into the status and planning of customer business, systems, data, and analysis capabilities.
- According to business needs and internal evaluation results, provide general or customized solutions to support pre-sales work such as bidding material preparation, program presentations, function demonstrations, etc.
- Prepare promotional materials for the analytics seminar, including but not limited to slides, videos, etc., and participate in the presentation of solutions.
- Track the progress of the pre-sales project to ensure that the relevant deadlines are achieved.
- Collect and update information about industry research, our clients, analytics tools and implementation cases to build a knowledge base.
- Proficient in using office tools, excellent PPT making and presentation skills.
- Good communication skills in both Chinese and English (written and verbal).
- Structured thinking and good business sense. Be interested in data analysis, digital transformation, customer experience improvement, etc.
- Data visualization skills in eg. Power BI, Tableau is preferred.
- Experience with Nexidia, CallMiner Eureka, Verint or other Interaction Analytics platforms preferred.
- Be willing to communicate, proactive and have the spirit of exploration.
Teleperformance Malaysia embraces diversity. Qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, age, gender or disability.